The ability to keep up with important engagement is the driving force behind the effort we put into delivering suitable motor insurance for you. There are various optional motor insurance covers available in the market at different prices and that offer different additional benefits. It is for this reason that you need an insurance broker to offer and explain to you the different options available in the market and help you choose the right cover at the right price in line with your requirements..
Motor Insurance is mainly split into three optional covers as follows :-
Third Party Only
This is the cheapest and most basic cover available. It covers any loss or damage you cause to third parties through the use of your vehicle.
It includes :-
- Accidental damage to third party vehicles or property
- Accidental bodily injury to third parties (including passengers inside your vehicle) .
This type of cover does not normally offer compensation for damages sustained to your vehicle.
Third Party Fire and Theft Cover
In addition to the cover provided under the “Third Party Only” cover, this cover includes loss or damage to your vehicle as a result of fire, theft or attempted theft.
This type of cover is the broadest type of Motor Insurance Cover as it also includes accidental loss or damage to your vehicle in the event of an accident involving your vehicle. This cover is in addition to the cover provided under the third party only and third party fire and theft covers.
There are a number of additional benefits offered by different insurers such as :-
- Free Roadside Assistance (some also extend cover to Europe)
- Storm and Hail Damage to your vehicle
- Damage to your vehicle following an Earthquake
- Free own damage cover if you go abroad with your vehicle
- Personal Accident cover for the driver
- Rental of an alternative vehicle whilst your car is being repaired
- Protected No Claims Discount
- Cover for entertainment equipment installed in your vehicle
- Cover for personal effects inside your vehicle
There are different insurance products available in the market and that is why you need a broker to guide you on the best solution in line with your needs.
Contact us for more details.