Vacancy - Claims Handler
As a result of business growth and to be in a better position to service our customers we are seeking to recruit a Claims Handler to join our young dynamic team.
- Responsible for all the Motor and Personal Lines claims process from initial notification, follow up, liasing with Insurers and customers up to final claim settlement;
- Provide full assistance to customers throughout the entire claims process;
- Ensuring a proper follow up of all claims with Insurers and keeping the customers fully updated with developments at all times;
- Delivering the highest level of customer service;
- Ensuring that company policies, procedure and regulatory requirements are adhered to at all times
- Reports directly to the Senior Claims Handler.
Qualifications & Experience
- Holds an Insurance qualification - minimum Ceritificate of Insurance from the Chartered Insurance Institute;
- Holds at least an A Level Standard of Education;
- Has a minimum of 2 years experience working in an insurance claims environment;
- Experience in both Motor and Personal Lines Insurance Business will be considered an asset
- Should be well organised with the ability to prioritise;
- Should be a team player
- Should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Should be very meticulous and goal oriented with the ability to meet deadlines;
- Should have strong Knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools/Applications;
- Should have very good English (written and verbal);
- Should be able to work well under pressure.